Isn’t it wonderful to know that National Smile Week is taking place this week? You can spread some happiness by getting involved. How can you participate? Here are some ideas:
- Share a smile with everyone you meet.
- Write positive messages in chalk around your neighborhood.
- Make a care package for a local nursing home.
- Volunteer at a soup kitchen or food bank.
You can spread smiles in a variety of ways during National Smile Week. Get creative and have fun!
National Smile Week: What Is It?
National Smile Week takes place the second week of August as part of a campaign to promote dental health. National Smile Week encourages us to think about what makes us smile and how we can make our lives more joyful.
The Importance of a Healthy Smile
People notice your smile first, so you must keep it healthy and looking its best. A healthy smile can not only boost your self-confidence, but it can also make a good impression on others.
There are many benefits to having a healthy smile, so it’s worth taking the time to brush and floss regularly, see your dentist for checkups, and eat a balanced diet. Taking care of your teeth allows you to enjoy a lifetime of good oral health and a beautiful smile.
How to Find a Good Dentist
When choosing a dentist, keep these things in mind:
1. Make sure to do your research: read reviews, ask around for recommendations, and check out the dentist’s website to get a feel for their services and philosophy.
2. Choose a convenient dentist for you in terms of location and hours.
3. Find out what type of dental insurance the dentist accepts.
4. Ask about the dentist’s payment plans and financing options policy.
5. Schedule a consultation appointment to meet the dentist and get a sense of their personality and bedside manner.
You Deserve a Great Smile
Would you like to improve your smile this National Smile Week? If so, talk to an orthodontist at Advanced Orthodontic Care. Learn more about our Denver orthodontic services and how you can achieve the smile of your dreams by calling 303-578-4484.