So, it’s a new year. That means a fresh start, new beginnings, and maybe even a new you. If you’re thinking about making changes in your life, why not start with your smile? A smile is one of the first things people notice about you, so why not make sure yours looks its best?
Here are five popular cosmetic dentistry treatments to consider this new year.
- Invisalign: If you’re looking for a straighter smile but don’t want to deal with metal braces, Invisalign might be the perfect solution. Invisalign uses clear aligners to shift your teeth into place gradually. The best part? Because they’re clear, nobody will even know you’re wearing them!
- Teeth Whitening: Coffee, tea, and red wine can stain and yellow teeth over time. Teeth whitening might be your solution if you want a brighter smile quickly and easily. At-home kits are available, but we recommend doing them professionally for the best results.
- Dental Veneers: Dental veneers are thin pieces of porcelain bonded to the front of your teeth. They can correct several problems, including cracked or chipped teeth, misshapen teeth, and severely stained teeth.
- Dental Bonding: Unlike veneers, which are made in a laboratory and then bonded to your teeth, dental bonding is done entirely in the dentist’s office. Bonding can repair cracked or chipped teeth, close gaps between teeth, and more.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are permanent replacements for missing teeth. An implant is inserted into your jawbone and then topped with a porcelain crown. Many people who have lost a tooth or multiple teeth choose dental implants because they look and function just like natural teeth.
Contact Us for a Consultation
These are just five of the many cosmetic dentistry treatments available today.
When choosing a treatment, it’s important to consult a qualified cosmetic dentist in Denver to ensure that you choose the right one. At our office, we offer all of these treatments and many more. Call 303-331-0222 to schedule an appointment with Advanced Orthodontic Care.
Residents of Denver, CO, and surrounding areas can rely on us for reliable dental care. Contact us today to schedule a consultation!