At Advanced Orthodontic Care, we are here to make you smile. The most rewarding part of what we do is seeing our patients' confidence once their straightened, healthy smile is complete. Experienced orthodontist Dr. Robert Rudman has been creating spectacular smiles for decades, and he can help you reach your goals. To arrange a consultation at our Denver practice, please call 303-331-0222.
What You Get when You Choose Advanced Orthodontic Care
You have a lot of dentists offering braces to choose from. Dr. Rudman trained extensively as an orthodontist, receiving a D.D.S. as well as a Master of Science focused on orthodontia. In addition to his experience and skill, we believe you will enjoy the following benefits of choosing us:
- Respect for your time. Dr. Rudman utilizes technology to speed up treatment when possible, and we also acknowledge the value of your time by using our in-house lab to make teeth molds and certain accessories in our own office. We know getting away from school or from work is tough, and we will do all that we can to accommodate your schedule.
- Convenient online scheduling. Schedule your appointments easily with our online portal. No need to call our office if you don't want to. This online portal also offers the option of paperless account management.
- Faster bracket placement. If you get traditional bracket-and-wire braces, we place the brackets on your teeth quickly using "indirect bonding." Instead of placing each bracket one-by-one, the brackets are first laid out inside a custom mold of your teeth. This places them precisely at the center of each tooth. The mold is inserted over your teeth, and then removed, leaving the perfectly placed brackets on your teeth. This can save you between 30-45 minutes.
- Individualized treatment plans. Today's orthodontic patient expects treatment options beyond traditional wires and brackets. After assessing your needs, Dr. Rudman can determine which of the options are available to you. Orthodontic options available today include clear brackets, clear customized aligners, braces on the back of the teeth and traditional braces.
- Orthodontist and staff passionate about what they do. Each member of our team is personally driven by producing great results. We want each of our patients, no matter what age, to feel confident and happy with their smiles at the end of treatment.
We understand that you have concerns about financing your own or your children’s orthodontic treatment. Because of this, we will work with you on payment plans, and offer a discount if you pay in full. Braces are an investment, but we want it to be one you are comfortable with.
Fun and Comfortable Environment
You should enjoy coming to the orthodontist. Our practice features several amenities:
- Sony PlayStation consoles
- Goodies like complimentary water bottles and electric flossers
- Periodic contests, including costume contests, talent shows, and prizes for winning various activities and guessing games
Our comfortable, clean and state-of-the-art office also has great views of the Colorado mountains to the West. Give us a call to arrange your consultation and office tour.
Dr. Rudman avidly researches orthodontic innovations. He incorporates those devices that he knows will benefit his patients, such as:
AcceleDent. By holding this device between your teeth for about 20 minutes a day, you can increase the rate at which your teeth move, which may decrease the length of your orthodontic treatment. The device is lightweight and comfortable to use. Watch a television show or read a book, and before you know it, 20 minutes will fly by. Please watch the video below to see more.
AcceleDent emits micro-vibrations to accelerate the bone remodeling that happens during orthodontic treatment.
Digital imaging. At Advanced Orthodontic Care, our team understands that your time is very valuable. Therefore, we perform complete orthodontic records at our office. Records taken include molds of the teeth, digital photographs and digital radiography.
Our digital X-rays are taken by a state-of-the-art, Planmeca Promax Digital Panoramic/ Cephalometric machine. These X-rays offer high resolution and much lower radiation than traditional machines. The images are also easy to share with your dentist or other health care providers.
Dental Instrument Sterilization
Your health is important to us, and our practice follows the most advanced guidelines for instrument sterilization and infection control from the CDC and the ADA. We utilize state-of-the-art sterilization equipment that destroys all contaminants. Each instrument is cleaned, sterilized and used on only one patient. Disposable instruments and instruments that cannot be sterilized are discarded after one use. Our staff disinfects all surfaces and changes gloves, masks and caps between patient visits. You can be assured that our practice takes every step possible to assure your health and safety.
At Advanced Orthodontic Care, we are committed to our community. We participate in many charitable events each year. We also enjoy supporting our patients' businesses. On this page you will find information about those businesses, as well as some of the charitable work we do.
Some angels have wings, others have tails. Canine Companions raises highly trained assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities.
Wash Park Home Tour
Colorado Orthodontic Foundation
The Challenge Foundation
Your Consultation in Denver
Located in Cherry Creek, our orthodontic patients visit us from across Denver, Stapleton and all of the nearby areas. To arrange a consultation with Dr. Rudman, please call our helpful staff at 303-331-0222. Dr. Rudman provides numerous teeth-straightening options, including traditional braces and clear aligners.