Not sure which one is right for you? Here are a few considerations to keep in mind:
- Treatable concerns: Today’s orthodontic devices treat many of the same concerns. These concerns include crowded, crooked, overlapping, and gapped teeth, as well as problems with bite alignment.
- Speed of treatment: Some treatments work a bit faster than others. For example, INBRACE lingual braces can create visible results in about two weeks that improve as treatment progresses. Invisalign® is also known for its relatively short treatment times. Talk to our orthodontist about any deadlines you want to meet.
- Visibility: You may not want others to see your braces, and that’s fine. Some options, such as Invisalign®, are barely noticeable, while others, like INBRACE and Incognito™ Hidden Braces, are completely hidden from view. Traditional metal braces work great, though they are visible.
- Speaking ability: Some types of braces can affect your speech. For example, you may experience a slight lisp when your Invisalign® trays are in place. Other types of braces only require a brief adjustment period.
- Appointments needed: No one wants to spend more time at the orthodontist than necessary. Some orthodontic treatments require more frequent appointments than others. Traditional braces tend to involve monthly tightening visits while INBRACE, Invisalign®, and Incognito™ may require fewer trips to our practice.
- Cost: Most insurance plans cover a portion of orthodontic treatment. To help you afford whatever type of braces you choose, we offer financing options. Flex spending or medical spending account payments can also be arranged.
- Additional factors: There are many more factors to consider when picking your ideal braces, including comfort, ease of cleaning, and food restrictions. That’s why it’s best to talk to Dr. Rudman about your unique situation.
Stop Wondering, Get Personalized Recommendations Today
You may be a candidate for all our orthodontic options, or you may benefit from one over the others. Count on Dr. Rudman to determine which type of braces are perfect for you. He has been recognized as a 5280 Top Orthodontist for ten years running and is committed to enhancing your smile.
Call 303-632-9766 today to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Rudman. Advanced Orthodontic Care serves Stapleton, Denver, Cherry Creek, and nearby areas of Colorado.