For the right candidates, Invisalign can be a great alternative to metal braces. Your teenager may feel insecure about wearing metal wires and brackets, and Invisalign offers a way to straighten teeth without attracting attention.
There are several benefits of Invisalign, including:
- Removable. The aligners are taken out to eat, drink, brush and floss, making oral hygiene easy to maintain.
- Less visible. Most people will not be able to tell your teen is wearing Invisalign.
- Track your teen’s use. The Blue Dot Wear Indicator used for Invisalign Teen lets you see if your teen has been wearing the aligner as instructed.
- Free replacements. With Invisalign Teen, the manufacturer provides up to six free replacement aligners in the event that an aligner is lost.
- Lifestyle. Your teen can still participate in athletics, playing musical instruments and eating favorite foods, which may not be possible with metal braces.
If your teen is interested in Invisalign, the first step is to schedule a consultation. Not everyone is a candidate for the Invisalign System, and some cases of malocclusion require other types of braces.
Dr. Robert Rudman is in the top 1 percent of Invisalign orthodontists deemed an Elite Preferred Provider. Dr. Rudman will take x-rays and impressions of your child’s teeth and bite to determine if Invisalign is the right solution.
For Invisalign in Denver and Stapleton, please contact experienced Colorado Invisalign orthodontist Dr. Robert Rudman at Cherry Creek Orthodontics to schedule a consultation.