Serving Denver and Stapleton, Colorado
Many people who need braces avoid getting them because they don’t like the look of metal on their teeth, or worry about what other people might say. However, with Incognito™, no one will be able to see them. Incognito, or invisible braces, are unique because they are the only invisible fixed braces on the market today. While traditional braces are fitted on the front of your teeth, Incognito are fitted to the back. They are custom-made to fit your teeth using state-of-the-art technology.
- The first thing Dr. Rudman will do is take an impression of your teeth. This impression is sent to the in-house lab where a model is created to fabricate the custom wires and brackets for your Incognito. It will take up to six weeks for you to be fitted with the Incognito.
- To customize your braces, CAD/CAM and prototyping technologies are used. iBrace brackets are created using the prototyping technology and then fabricated using a durable gold alloy. Robotic technology helps to bend a set of designed precision wires.
- Six weeks after impressions of your teeth are taken, you will return to Dr. Rudman. He will then prepare and fit your teeth with the Incognito. You will need to return periodically to be monitored for progress.
- Because Incognito are fitted to the backside of your teeth, they are completely hidden from view
- Fewer wire adjustments means less discomfort and fewer visits to the dentist
- Minimal interference with speech
- Efficient and high quality results
- Treatment time may be faster than with traditional braces
Most people are candidates for Incognito, and because the stigma of adults wearing braces still holds, many adult professionals have decided that Incognito are the best answer to their orthodontic needs. Musicians who play wind instruments and athletes may also benefit from Incognito rather than traditional braces.
If you are interested in learning more about invisible braces and Incognito in the Downtown Denver and Stapleton, Colorado area, please contact Dr. Rudman at Advanced Orthodontic Care for an initial consultation.